Air Duct Cleaning
Start breathing fresh air!
Air ducts are one of the most commonly neglected areas of the home when it comes to cleaning, and if not maintained regularly, dust and other harmful contaminants can build up inside of the system. This turns into a breeding ground for microbes that then sit on surfaces within your home and in the air.
Dirty air ducts actually slow down airflow and therefore cause the system to work harder. This results in wasted energy and higher utility costs.
Call Now 888-433-0242 or Schedule Online for a FREE furnace inspection
Ask yourself a few of the below questions to assess your situation regarding the air quality within your home:
- When did you last clean your system?
- Do you suffer from allergies?
- Do you keep pets?
- Do you or a household member smoke?
- How often do you clean your home for dust?
- Are you living in a humid area?
- Do you suspect your home has poor airflow?
- Have you recently done construction in your home?
It’s important to also look for the following signs:
- Clogs of dust, cobwebs, or noticeable particles blowing out of they system.
- Visible mold on or around the surfaces of ducts.
- Animal droppings and dead insects inside ducts.
Fresh Duct Cleaning has certified air duct cleaning technicians who have the training and experience to make sure that all harmful contaminants are removed from your home. We suggest having them serviced once a year to ensure a healthy home and also to save on utility bills. It’s time to start breathing fresh air.